Concrete Cutting & Coring
Concrete Cutting & Coring Services
EAI’s concrete cutting and coring division can perform any concrete cutting tasks your project requires. Our trucks and trained professionals have the proper equipment to get your job done – anywhere in the Southeast. EAI can cut virtually any masonry material – concrete block, brick, stone, asphalt, and more. Visit our projects page to see the different projects we’ve completed.
- Core Drilling: one of the only ways to drill through reinforced concrete. Using diamond segmented core bits, we can drill holes in concrete of almost any size and depth.
- Wall Sawing: sometimes referred to as track sawing, wall sawing produces a straight clean cut using a diamond blade on a track mounted system which is anchored to the wall.
- Flat Sawing: flat sawing is used to cut trenches and relief cuts in concrete slabs, as well as on bridge and highway projects.
- Hand Sawing: we offer hand sawing in areas where our larger equipment will not fit or is not economical to use. We have both hydraulic and electric hand saws in our fleet that include chop saws, ring saws, and chain saws.
- Wire Sawing: wire sawing is a method of cutting concrete with diamond wire stretched through a system of pulleys. We offer wire sawing on projects where the concrete is to thick or oddly shaped to allow for wall sawing.
- Robotic Concrete Demolition: we use robotic concrete demolition for structures without enough space or weight capacity for the heavy equipment we normally use. Robotic concrete demolition machines are controlled by remote and are small enough to fit in doorways and even travel upstairs. Their hydraulically-powered arms can wield various tools, depending on job requirements.
Featured Concrete Cutting & Coring Projects
EAI has been the leading expert in concrete cutting & coring for over 30 years. Check out our projects page to see a list of what we have completed.View Project Gallery
Recent Industrial Projects
Whether it be manufacturing facilities, power plants, warehousing, etc. EAI is equipped to work in any Industrial setting performing demolition, asbestos abatement, and/or concrete cutting or coring. A few facilities EAI has completed projects in are:
Old Hickory, TN
Mt Pleasant, TN
Recent Educational Projects
EAI has worked with and for school systems at every level across the Region as well as neighboring states. These projects tend to be fast paced and EAI has proven to perform projects of all sizes in the Education sector.
University of Tennessee
University of Tennessee Chattanooga
University of Tennessee Martin
Tennessee Tech University
Pellissippi State Community College
Tennessee State University
UT Health Science Center
TN School for Deaf
Sumner County School District
Maryville City Schools
Mont Bell Academy
Wilson County Schools
Guntersville High School
Avery Trace Middle School
TN School for Blind
Recent Healthcare Projects
Projects in the healthcare sector require precision, strict schedule, as well extra tidy work areas. EAI specializes in this field by holding the highest standards of job site "housekeeping". EAI has had the pleasure of performing successful projects in many healthcare facilities across the state of Tennessee and more. A few facilities EAI has worked in are:
Bethel Springs, TN
TriStar Centennial Medical Center
UT Medical Center
Recent Government Projects
EAI has successfully completed projects in many different types of government facilities. Here is a list of several Nuclear Fuels, Y12 - Oak Ridge National Lab, X10 - Oak Ridge National Lab, MA2 These facilities require the highest level of security, training, and qualifications to work in; and EAI has proven it is a premier Demolition and Asbestos Abatement Contractor to work in Government Facilities.
Oak Ridge, TN
US Fish and Hatchery
Corps of Engineers
City of Memphis
Vicksburg Federal Courthouse
Franklin Housing Authority
Dixie Housing Authority
Recent Commercial Projects
Commercial or "Adaptive Reuse" projects range in size and scope of work. EAI is qualified and equipped to perform all sizes of projects. EAI prides itself on being able to offer services at every level from selective demolition, total demolition, asbestos abatement, concrete cutting and coring. This makes EAI more competitive and is more convenient for a client that has a project with a broad scope of work.
Former RD Herbert Roofing
Mt. Juliet, TN
Four Seasons Hotel
Spring City, TN
Recent Airport Projects
The biggest hurdle on projects at airports generally is tight access and short window of opportunity to perform the work. EAI has the expertise to complete projects in a timely manner given the restricted work area.
Nashville International Airport
Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport
John C. Tune Airport
Birmingham International Airport
Spirit Airlines Facility
Downtown Island Home Airport
Let us help you
complete your project.
"*" indicates required fields